LARRY AND SHEILA are Realtors, and can be your Real Estate Connection here in Suffolk County and Nassau County Long Island. We are the House Hunters for you on The North Shore of Long Island, helping you to buy or sell in the Nassau and Suffolk Real Estate market. We are experienced full-time real estate professionals who are dedicated to helping you, the home buying and selling consumer here on Long Island.
Our expertise includes Residential Re-sales, New Construction, Luxury Properties, Condos and Townhouses, first-time home buyers, seasoned buyers and sellers, and we are very familiar with ALL the 55 and over Active Adult Communities here on Long Island.
- First time home buyers looking for patient, caring Realtors to help with their home search
- Seasoned buyers and sellers looking for a team with experience
- Homeowners down-sizing to smaller more manageable homes, condominiums or 55+ active communities
- Luxury home buyers and sellers will appreciate LARRY AND SHEILA’s dedication and experience with high-end properties
- Buyers and sellers with a home to sell on Long Island
- Buyers and sellers new to the area who need a Realtor with sales experience on Long Island
- Buyers and sellers who may need a referral for additional services such as an experienced local mortgage specialist or real estate attorney
- Our peers, locally and nationally who are looking for trusted Realtors they can count on for their family members and friends.
LARRY AND SHEILA can be reached at 631-805-4400.
Call LARRY & SHEILA at 631-805-4400 to purchase or sell a residence on the North Shore of Long Island. If you’re relocating to Long Island, we are Certified Relocation Specialists! LARRY AND SHEILA are your Suffolk County NY Long Island Real Estate Connection!
We are not affiliated with any community, but are independent Licensed Realtors.
All content, including text, photographs and images, is the exclusive property of Suffolk Experts, and may not be used without the expressed written permission of Larry & Sheila. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed.