Lawrence & Sheila Agranoff realize that when you refer your client to another Realtor it should be in the best interests of the client.
Why should you refer your client/customer to LARRY AND SHEILA?
- Because we focus on the client’s needs.
- Because we give them honest answers to their concerns.
- Because we tell the client what they need to hear.
- Because we are a professional husband and wife team with knowledge of the Long Island market.
- Because we have integrity, we are reliable and professional and we respect others and their time.
- Because you know us from communicating through an online real estate community and we are visible to the public.
Lawremce “Larry” and Sheila Agranoff are Long Island’s listing and selling team. We are a Husband and Wife Professional Real Estate Team that has been recommended by industry peers and will provide your referral with the professional care, honesty and integrity you are looking for them in a Realtor here on Long Island. We are Certified Relocation Specialists, Certified Negotiation Specialists, Certified Buyer Representatives and experienced in all aspects of purchasing and selling homes both on the North and South Shore of Long Island.
Call Larry & Sheila at 631-805-4400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Here For Long Island Condos
If your home or condo is listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation of the property. This advertisement does not suggest broker has transaction or any property currently available. All content, including text & images remain exclusive property of the authors & only with written permission from us may anything be used by others. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed & must be verified by the prospective consumer. DISCLAIMER:The authors disclaim liability and make no representations as to completeness, errors, omissions, delays in information, injuries, correctness, suitability,validity, damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use or reliance on information contained in the blog, or the accuracy of comments or opinions by authors or visitors to the blogs.