LAWRENCE “LARRY” AND SHEILA AGRANOFF Real Estate Agents Have Buyers Waiting For Your Condo on Long Island. The following is our Top 15 list of condos that we have buyers waiting for now: (Feb 2011 – Call for our current list)
1. Nathan Hale Co-op in Huntington – Looking for 2 Bedroom unit.
2. The Greens At Half Hollow Hills – Condo Apt on Lower Level.
3. Nob Hill Condo in Ronkonkoma – Looking for Totally renovated Condo
4. Hidden Ponds in Smithtown – Looking for 3 bedroom rental.
5. Tara in Smithtown – Looking for 2 bedroom ranch style.
6. The Oaks in Stony Brook – Looking for B unit.
7. Strathmore Gates in Stony Brook – Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bath with garage.
8. Woodridge Terrace – Looking for Canterbury Floor Plan.
9. Fairfield At St James – Looking for 2 br 2 bath with garage.
10. Fairfield At St James – Looking for any unit on the Pond.
11. Primrose Lane 2 Bedroom Unit
12. Legends Yacht And Beach Club At Glen Cove – Waterfront property directly on the Water.
13. The Lakes At Honey Hollow In Hauppauge – Looking for unit with pond view.
14. Briarwood Ct In Huntington – Any available unit for sale.
15. Country Pointe In Kings Park – Looking for unit with 2 car garage.
If you are have a condo unit that you are selling and would like LARRY AND SHEILA to represent you in the sale of your unit, please call us at our Cell 631-805-4400.
LAWRENCE “LARRY” & SHEILA can feature your residence on our popular websites. Please call us at 631-805-4400 (c). If you are relocating to Long Island, we are Certified Relocation Specialists and Certified Negotiation Specialists.
If you are considering to sell your current house on Long Island, get the information specific to your neighborhood to know exactly what to expect in today’s market.
Call 631-805-4400 (c) for all your North Shore of Long Island Real Estate Goals! Our integrity, knowledge and experience in the real estate market, our negotiating skills, and ability to listen to our client’s needs, keep us ahead of the competition!
All The Information Is Not Guaranteed And Must Be Verified By The Prospective Buyer.
If your home or condo is listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation of the property.
The broker does not suggest they have listing or transaction in the community.
All content, including text, photographs and images, remains the exclusive property of Suffolk Experts. Only with written permission of Lawrence & Sheila may anything be used by others. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed. Suffolk Experts, forsalesuffolk, and Lawrence & Sheila make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays in information, any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
Sale May Be Subject To Term & Conditions Of An Offering Plan.