Long Island New York | We Have Buyers Waiting For Your 55 And Over Condo | Suffolk County Long Island
LAWRENCE AND SHEILA Have Buyers Waiting For Your 55 and over Condo in Suffolk County Long Island.
The following is a list of condos our buyers are waiting for. If you have a unit that you would like to sell at one of these communities, please contact LARRY AND SHEILA at 631-805-4400.
- Leisure Glen In Ridge – We have buyer looking for Totally Renovated Unit under 400k
- Primose In Babylon – Looking For Any Unit.
- Spinghorn In Blue Point – Buyer looking for 2 bedroom 2 bath Condo.
- Windcrest Cottage In Bohemia – Any unit for sale.
- Country View Estates In Smithtown ~ Any unit for sale.
- The Greens At Half Hollow Hills – Looking For Mirosol Townhouse for under $900,000 with a basement.
- Leisure Knoll At Ridge – Looking for 1 bedroom semi-attached.
- Willis Terrace in Albertson – Looking For 2 Bedroom 2 Bath.
- Mystic Pines In Bay Shore – Looking for available unit in the 55+ section w/Elevator.
- Fairfield At St James – Looking For 2 Bedroom 2 Bath with Garage and Pond View.
- The Oaks At Stony Brook – Looking for Any Available Unit.
- Strathmore Gate In Stony Brook – Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bath all Renovated condo with garage.
- Encore In Lake Grove – Adiago unit.
- Woodbridge/Strathmore In Mt. Sinai – Completely renovated unit with garage.
As Long Island’s Premier Realtors, we get inquiries on all the communities here on both the North and South Shores, in Nassau and Suffolk County.
Call Our Cell: 631-805-4400 so we can list your Condo, feature it on our popular websites, and get it sold!
Are you Relocating to Long Island? We are Certified Relocation Specialists!
If your home or condo is listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation of the property. This advertisement does not suggest broker has transaction or any property currently available. All content, including text & images remain exclusive property of the authors & only with written permission from us may anything be used by others. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed & must be verified by the prospective consumer. Sale May Be Subject To Term & Conditions Of An Offering Plan. DISCLAIMER:The authors disclaim liability and make no representations as to completeness, errors, omissions, delays in information, injuries, correctness, suitability,validity, damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use or reliance on information contained in the blog, or the accuracy of comments or opinions by authors or visitors to the blogs.