Lawrence & Sheila Agranoff have Buyers Waiting For Your 55 and Over Condo on Long Island.
That’s right…we are familiar with all the Long Island 55+ active adult communities, and we now have a list of buyers waiting for us to call them to purchase an active leisure lifestyle at the following communities:
- The Greens At Half Hollow Hills – Looking for Ground Level Condo.
- Oak Run At Stony Brook – Any Unit.
- Leisure Village At Ridge – Baronet I or 2 Low Price For Investor.
- Encore At Lake Grove – Looking for Contempo Floor Plan.
- Stone Ridge in Dix Hills – Looking for Ground Level Condo.
- Strathmore Gate in Stony Brook – Looking For 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Condo with Garage.
- Willis Terrace in Albertson – Looking For 2 Bedroom 2 Bath.
- The Seasons in Plainview – Looking For Lower Level.
- Windcrest in Bay Shore – Looking For Any Unit.
- Country Pointe Woods In Manorville – Looking for Available Unit.
- Fairfield At St James – Looking For 2 Bedroom 2 Bath Ranch with Garage.
- Snug Harbor At Amityville – Updated Ranch Condo.
- The Knolls At Stony Brook – All Condos.
- Country View Estates – Lower Condo.
- Plymouth Estates – Ranch Floor Plan (w/no one above)
Sellers: Become another SOLD by listing your residence with Realtors Lawrence “Larry” & Sheila Agranoff. Of course, if you want to list your Condo at any other community, we will treat it with the same dedication and enthusiasm. We can be reached at 631-805-4400 (c).
Buyers: If you’re looking to purchase a 55+ Condo on Long Island, we can place you on our waiting list and will advise you as a Floor Plan of your choice becomes available, and then sell you that unit if you qualify.
If you are interested in this community and want more information, please call our cell at 631-805-4400.
Long Island 55+ Communities Low Inventory – Call Larry And Sheila To List Your Condo
Data is complied through the multiple listing service public records.
This advertisement does not suggest that the broker has listing or transaction in this property or properties or that any property is currently available.
If your home or condo is listed with another broker, this is not a solicitation of the property.
We do not have any management information.
All content, including text, photographs and images, remains the exclusive property of Suffolk Experts. Only with written permission of Lawrence & Sheila may anything be used by others. All information is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and must be verified by the prospective buyer. Suffolk Experts, forsalesuffolk, and Lawrence & Sheila make no representations as to accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, delays in information, any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.
All data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate.
Sale May Be Subject To Term & Conditions Of An Offering Plan.
DISCLAIMER:Lawrence & Sheila disclaims liability for any damages or losses, direct or indirect that may result from use or reliance on information contained in the blog or for the accuracy of comments or opinions of visitors to the blogs.