Lawrence “Larry” and Sheila Agranoff, Licensed Real Estate Associate Broker and Licensed RE Salesperson believe there are many reasons for buying a Condo instead of a house in Nassau or Suffolk County Long Island. A Condo is a good option for anyone who wants to own a home without the worry of lawn maintenance, pool care, raking the leaves and shoveling the snow. There are many benefits to living in a Condominium on Long Island for a more carefree and enjoyable life.
Is A Condo Right For Us?
Here are 7 Reasons Why A Condo In Nassau Or Suffolk County Long Island May Be Right For You:
1. The exterior maintenance is usually the responsibility of the Condo association.
2. Many Condo communities have amenities like clubhouse, pool, tennis, gym.
3. Condos can be less expensive than a single-family house.
4. Living in a Condo can give the sense of security by having neighbors living closer to you.
5. Tax benefits are similar to owning a home
6. Your homeowners insurance will most likely be less.
7. Condo living can be a social setting opportunity.
Condominium’s give buyers individual ownership of their own unit, and provide shared ownership of the common areas. When it comes to home ownership, a Condo is an option that more and more Long Islander’s are discovering is a good choice for a more carefree lifestyle.
Condos may not be for everyone, but for many condo living is the perfect fit and a wonderful opportunity. If you don’t have the time or ability to maintain a single family home, want amenities without the work and desire neighborhood security ~ a Condo in Nassau or Suffolk County Long Island may be the answer for you.
If owning a Condo on Long Island is right for you, call Lawrence & Sheila Agranoff at our Cell: 631-805-4400, and see what opportunities await you.
Call, And Buy A Condo On Long Island…