St James New York in Zip Code 11780 is a popular hamlet on Long Island’s North Shore.
Are you looking to move to St. James in Suffolk County New York?
Lawrence “Larry” and Sheila Agranoff Are The Real Estate Agents To Call!
LAWRENCE And SHEILA AGRANOFF, Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate and Licensed RE Salesperson, List And Sell in St. James NY, and presently inventory is low.
It’s Easy to see what’s available in St James by using our Website:
- At QUICK START Enter St. James or Zip Code 11780
- Enter Your Minimum and Maximum Price Range & Press SEARCH
- The Map of St. James will appear
- Or Press LIST VIEW and photo, description and prices will appear.
- Start scrolling down to see what’s currently available with your criteria and your price range.
You can clear it and start over with different prices or a different town/hamlet, or SAVE your search.
After you find homes, Call Lawrence & Sheila at our Cell: 631-805-4400
Or, you can call our Cell and we can email you what’s now on the market for sale.
- Do you want a Ranch, Colonial, Post Modern, Hi-Ranch, Farm Ranch, Contemporary or Antique/Historic?
- Do you need a 1 or 2 Car Garage?
- Do you want a Den?
- Do want a Basement?
- Do you want a home that’s updated, or would you prefer one that may need some work?
Tell us what you are looking for, and we will let you know what’s presently for sale.
We KNOW St. James!
Call Our Cell: 631-805-4400
Sellers: If you have a residence that you are interested in listing with us and getting it SOLD, we can feature it on our popular websites.
Buyers: If you are not working with other agents, we can show you the homes currently available or we can place you on our ALERT list to be notified when the style of your choice becomes available. We can then represent you in the sale.
If you would like to purchase a home or condo in St James L.I., or any other hamlet on Long Island, please call our Cell: 631-805-4400.
Lawrence & Sheila Agranoff Are St James Real Estate Agents!
(We also sell at all other Long Island towns and hamlets too)